With only being in business since May of 2012, we are very much in the embryotic phase of establishing the business, but experience is another thing…
· 30 years of various committee positions at grass roots level, including 9 years of Presidency.
· Volunteer roles include the trophy purchaser, the apparel purchaser, statistician, fundraiser and lots, lots more.
· 20 years of coaching at Association representative level.
At Top-Notch Trophies & Promotions, My Customer base is My Community, and with that comes a responsibility to support it as best as we can. As a small business the following are some commitments we are passionate about;
· Recycle packaging to ensure our environmental obligations are met.
· Re-invest into the local community via strategic sponsorship.
· Volunteer time is precious and our commitment is to reduce the downtime by consolidating our service offering.
· Everyone deserves to be recognised for their achievements. If we don’t have that special award, design it and we will produce it.
o With 28 years of committee experience, I understand that your time is precious.
ü Design, manufacture, and deliver products and services that meet the unique needs of each customer.
o If you have a unique trophy idea, talk to me and I will take it from concept to reality.
ü To meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
ü Promote the time saving value by reducing 3 contacts into 1.
o No longer do you have to meet with a
trophy guy, a clothing guy and a promo guy, at Top-Notch I do it all.
Product and Service Offering
Corporate Awards Screen Printing, Embroidery & Sublimation
Sporting & Corporate Apparel Custom Designed Awards
Medallions Custom Designed Medallions
Name Badges & Display Cases
Picture & Memorabilia Framing
Caps & Hats
Plagues & Shields
Why Choose Top-Notch Trophies & Promotions?
2. With relationships to all the major suppliers of trophies and apparel, if what you are looking for is not on the shelf, then our custom made service will produce it for you.
3. Our volunteer friendly offering reduces your time in meetings and allows you to spend more time with the things that matter, your families.
4. Ability to source unique product overseas.
5. We LISTEN and RESPOND to your every request.
Mailing Address: PO Box 3432
Wheelers Hill VIC 3170
Showroom: Factory 2, 2 Clive STreet
Springvale VIC 3171
Sales Enquiries: Rodney Keyaerts
0466 698 168
Accounts Payable: Natalie Keyaerts
Our Commitment to You
· Respond in a timely manner.
· Triple Check your work to eliminate errors.
· Deliver a quality product to you.
· Ensure a smile is implanted on your recipients face.