Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Topnotchtrophies.com.au provides products and services on this website that are subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you visit or shop at www.topnotchtrophies.com.au, you agree to accept these Terms and other policies detailed herein. Use of any current or future services or products provided by Top-Notch Trophies & Promotions will also be subject to these terms along with the associated policies.
At Top-Notch Trophies & Promotions we follow a simple 5 step procedure;
· Listen to your requests.
· Respond in a timely manner.
· Triple Check your work to eliminate errors.
· Deliver a quality product to you.
· Ensure a smile is implanted on your recipients face.
All Guarantees are rarely considered until they are needed, but we stand by our products and services 100%. Apart from the product guarantees offered by the respective suppliers, we say Rectify then Replace… if you aren’t satisfied, we will rectify it, if you are still not satisfied, we will replace it.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST unless indicated, but exclude delivery fees and/or surcharges for speciality, rush or express orders, if applicable. There are no surcharges for online credit card payments. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note that posted trophy and award sizes are approximate sizes only. TNTP cannot be held responsible for slight variations in size, shape and/or colour which may be the result of changes made by the manufacturer. TNTP takes all due care in the representation of the trophies and awards shown on this site so that you receive the product you have ordered.
CLAIMS / RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
TNTP is committed to providing the best quality awards and the finest engraving. We understand that the awards you request are very important and should be completed to your direct specifications.
However, there may be occasions where you have concerns regarding your order meeting expectations. In these circumstances we suggest you contact AwardsandTrophies.com.au directly by phone, on 03545 3535, or email, at email@example.com, within 14 days upon receipt of your order to discuss a favourable resolution to your concerns.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased where the product have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase or are not the same as the description provided
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
· simply change your mind or no longer want the goods.
· realise you can't afford the goods.
· found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere.
· chose the wrong size or style.
· knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
· were responsible for causing the fault. (eg. spelling or layout errors/mishandling)
Spelling & Layout
· Ensure your spelling is correct; we try our best to pick up mistakes you may have made but we take no responsibility for misspelt words that you have supplied
· If you have ordered from our range of corporate awards, before any engraving is commenced, we send you a digital proof that best represents the product with your engraving shown on it. Engraving is not started without the digital proof approved by you in writing. Once approved, we take no responsibility for errors on your part.
All claims must be made within 14 days of receiving the product. Customers are responsible for costs involved in the return of goods unless specified by TNTP.
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion. Refunds or replacements will be fully processed within 7 days upon receiving your request.
This Policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
· Orders which have not yet been engraved may be cancelled with a cancellation fee of 50% of original order value.
· Orders which have been engraved but have not left with our courier may be cancelled but will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the order less the delivery fee.
· Orders which have left with our couriers cannot be cancelled.
Goods damaged in transit:
You may be entitled to a replacement or refund of goods damaged in transit if you have upon inspection flagged the damage to the nominated courier. A photograph of the damage is to be captured and sent to Rodney@topnotchtrophies.com.au within 14 days and product will be replaced + freight charges or fully refunded.